Registration and use of SAUL, the Sensor Actuator Uber Layer
This modules falls largely into two parts:
For creating and registering SAUL devices, see the registration submodule.
RegistryEntrywith its various constructors finds sensors or actuators in SAUL, and allows interacting with them.
In mapping SAUL semantics to Rust, some parts are not aligned in full:
Phydattype used here always has a length – as opposed to
phydat_twhich contains up to PHYDAT_DIM values, and transports the number of used items on the side – but not always.
This affects sensor data writing, and is documented with the respective calls.
- Tools for registering a Rust device in SAUL
- A wrapper around phydat_t that keeps the values and the number of valid values in one place.
- A discovered SAUL registry entry
- Classes of actuators; typically used as details on a Class
- Device class
- Classes of sensors; typically used as details on a Class
- Unit of measurement required to interpret numeric values in a Phydat exchanged with a SAUL device
- Public result type of